Reuters Financial Market Data – For Free User
I was searching for Fixed Income and related data on Google. This helped me identify that Reuters is a place where you get consolidated data related to Debt and Equity in a better way (though my motive here will be more focused towards Debt). So this will help one (who is not a premium user of Reuters) refer few of its parameters which it releases on a periodic basis (may be daily, fortnightly monthly). I tried listing down parameters which I came through.
Best way to search for the below tags is to type any tag given below in Google search box >> search for it >> then click on “NEWS” >> “Past Week” or “Past Month” (which you will get under “More Search Option” )which appears on the left hand side of Google search engine.
Also make a note wherever I have used $%$ that signifies to use date (Month – Day). If I haven’t used anything then search the way it is.
For e.g. India’s corporate debt pipeline as on Sep 05
- India’s corporate debt pipeline as on $%$
- SNAPSHOT-India stocks, bonds, rupee, swaps, call at close
- TABLE-India Commercial Papers deals on FIMMDA – $%$
- TABLE-India Certificates of Deposit deals on FIMMDA – $%$
- TABLE-Indian Corporate Bonds dealt- $%$
- TABLE-India cbank says repo bids fall to
- India’ money supply grows Reuters
- TABLE-Details of Indian govt. borrowings in 2012/13
- CRISIL ratings for Indian debt instruments $%$
- ICRA ratings for Indian debt instruments $%$
- FITCH ratings for Indian debt instruments $%$
- CARE ratings for Indian debt instruments $%$
- POLLS : (this will help you get news and result of polls conducted by Reuters)
- Indian stocks to watch $%$
- Indian FX/debt factors to watch – $%$ (You wont find this on Reuters hence you may source data from XE.com or CNBC.com)
- AGRI-WRAP : (This will help you get latest update on food commodities)
- TABLE-Indian mutual fund returns for (Month)
- TABLE-Thomson Reuters reference rates for India gilts
- India FIMMDA-Thomson Reuters Commercial Paper Benchmark
- TABLE-Outstanding Government of India securities $%$
- TABLE-Indian money market inflows in (Month)
- TABLE-India Thomson Reuters Term Money deals on RBI NDS
If you feel there is a better source and way to extract data then please comment.
More about Kush Sonigara on Google+